Review: The Herd

The Herd The Herd by Andrea Bartz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a tough one. The premise of this book sounding promising to me. It is about a group of women, elite in their positions in the workplace, who follow their leader, Eleanor, the founder of The Herd. The idea is for this to be highly respected women to work together as members of The Herd and be supportive of each other. Then one night Eleanor goes missing. The mystery evolves around her disappearance and many who work with her are suspects.
I think my reluctance on this review is that I didn't really enjoy these characters or feel invested in their stories. And then the ending was not the great conclusion that I expected it to be. Overall, it is a good story but could have been even better.
#Netgalley #TheHerd #RandomHousePublishingBallantine #BallantineBooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...