Review: The "I Love My Air Fryer" Keto Diet 5-Ingredient Recipe Book: From Bacon and Cheese Quiche to Chicken Cordon Bleu, 175 Quick and Easy Keto Recipes

The The "I Love My Air Fryer" Keto Diet 5-Ingredient Recipe Book: From Bacon and Cheese Quiche to Chicken Cordon Bleu, 175 Quick and Easy Keto Recipes by Sam Dillard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A wonderful collection of recipes that are simple to prepare and specific to using your Air Fryer. I bought an Air Fryer about a year ago and have loved it so far but have not liked that my old cookbooks are not made for its use. So I was relying on some online sources and a lot of trial and error. This book offers a lot of straight forward recipe ideas that can all be used in the Air Fryer. The added benefit is that they are also specific to a keto diet. The recipes choose ingredients that are generally easy to obtain in all the meal categories and are tasty as well. The added bonus is the recipes that are specifically "kid friendly". I appreciate this as many cookbooks are great for an adult palate but not necessarily approved by children.
Highly recommended. Thank you for the early copy.
#Netgalley #TheILoveMyAirFryerKetoDiet5IngredientRecipeBook #AdamsMedia
4.5/5

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...