Review: Twenty-one Truths About Love

Twenty-one Truths About Love Twenty-one Truths About Love by Matthew Dicks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What an adorable, charming, end-of-summer read. This was such a cute idea for a book concept and I’m sure the way a lot of people, especially men think about things. Dan can’t help himself but to go through life by incessantly making lists for absolutely everything. He even incorporates his lists onto his wife and it then interferes with that relationship. He must try to adapt to life with and without his lists.
This was a light-hearted and pleasant book that I would recommend to anyone.
#TwentyoneTruthsAboutLove NetGalley #StMartinsPress

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...