Review: Keep You Close

Keep You Close Keep You Close by Karen Cleveland
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I love a good psychological thriller. This was almost that. It was a little bit lacking in something...I think the characters were not quite believable or the plot maybe had a view twists or turns that were too contrived for my taste. I like my thrillers to be edge of my seat, page-turners, but where I don't figure out the ending too soon (and not because it's so odd of an ending that no one would see it coming unless they were a psychopath themselves), but within the realm of reality. Nothing happens that can't be possible in the perfect thriller. This doesn't quite feel like it meets that level. It was good but not great. With a little work, maybe it would have been perfect.

#KeepYouClose #NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...