Review: Night of Power

Night of Power Night of Power by Anar Ali
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I recommend this novel as a good reading experience for many different types of readers. I think it especially speaks to readers like me who do not have a lot of history with the Muslim faith and culture. It also tells the story through different points of view so you get a different cultural perspective but also different perspectives within that culture, as you would see within any culture. I think this is especially important now, in this worldwide political climate of nationalism, where countries and societies are turning away anyone they consider different or "other" than who they think they are themselves. Now is when we need ways to remember who we are as people and regain some compassion and respect for all people and cultures.

Definitely recommend.
#NightofPoer #NetGalley

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...