Review: Nancy Drew: The Palace of Wisdom

Nancy Drew: The Palace of Wisdom Nancy Drew: The Palace of Wisdom by Kelly Thompson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an unexpected surprise. I grew up on Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys so naturally wanted my children to love them as well. The traditional books are fun as a reminiscence for me, but rather dated for them to appreciate. However, they thoroughly enjoyed this and therefore, so did I. We have played the Nancy Drew video games for many years now and this reminds me more of that, in that it is more modernized and changes with the times. My children especially appreciate this. Given that this is the target audience I would think that this is the key endorsement.
Keep them coming.
#NancyDrewThePalaceOfWisdom #NetGalley #DiamondBookDistributors

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...