Review: Book Love

Book Love Book Love by Debbie Tung
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This precious little book was written about me and my people. At least, that is how it feels when you read it and enjoy the artwork. If you love to read, as many of us on GR do, then this will be your take on this book as well. This is a delightful book that highlights so many of the quirky things that bookish people do. There are the obvious ones, like being a magnet to a bookstore or library and always having a book with us but the more unique are things like preferences of physical versus e-readers and one I have been guilty of myself, using my e-reader in a physical book as a bookmark.
This is a lovely book that is a pleasure to read through but would also make a sweet gift for a bookish friend. I highly recommend it.
#BookLove #DebbieTung #andrewsmcmeelpublishing

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...