Review: The Tenant

The Tenant The Tenant by Katrine Engberg
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was just okay for me. I have grown to love a great Scandinavian thriller, but this one lacked enough thrill to be the push to really absorb me as a reader. I really enjoyed the "book within in book" aspect of this novel. I think this was one of the best features of this novel. The relationship between the two main detective duo wasn't as compelling as I would like in a police procedural.
A decent debut but I think this author has a lot more great writing ahead.
#TheTenant #NetGalley #GalleryPocketBooks #GalleryScoutPress

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...