Review: Sorry I Ruined Your Childhood: Berkeley Mews Comics

Sorry I Ruined Your Childhood: Berkeley Mews Comics Sorry I Ruined Your Childhood: Berkeley Mews Comics by Ben Zaehringer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These were a mixture of some laugh out loud funny and other's charming and sweet and still other's that were not either. That may have been a generational thing more than the actual comic value of each though. I could definitely see that many were "to be appreciated" by the younger generations who use all versions of social media fluidly. Overall, this was a pleasure to go through. My son sends me a daily (and random) clip of either football in the south or a clip of a comic strip that is a good laugh between us. This reminded me of that, which definitely makes me smile. Thank you for that!

#SorryIRuinedYourChildhood #NetGalley #AndrewsMcNeelPublishing

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...