Review: Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions

Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow!

This short book, in my opinion, should be required reading, not only for all young girls, young women and any women but for the men in our lives as well. This has one pearl of wisdom after another. It is absolutely brilliant and packs a punch into this compact work. There is nothing negative to say about it. I think it is speaking a universal truth about how men and women should behave that would do a great deal to improve the world and relationships in the home and in the workplace. Well Done Ms. Adichie and please keep them coming! I will read anything you write. I couldn't love this anymore!

Highly recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...