You by Caroline Kepnes


23492630
⭐⭐
I listened to this one on audiobook and honestly did not like it. I kept thinking there would be some redeeming features of the characters but no. Nothing. They kept getting more and more awful. 
This may be an unpopular opinion because I know many people love this book and now the series but I think I have discovered that protagonists without redeeming qualities aren’t for me. The story was decent, in that it kept a pace and the writing was good. But by the end, I was mostly glad it was over. Usually I DNF books like this, anything I think I will rate a 1 or a 2, I usually don’t finish. But this one went quickly and I kept thinking it would improve. But it just wasn’t for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...