The Printed Letter Bookshop by Katherine Reay


The Printed Letter Bookshop


⭐⭐⭐
This book was a tough read for me right now due to the emotional topics within it. I adore bookshops, I mean who that would volunteer to do NG reviews doesn't? But, with a funeral and wills and the taking over of the deceased business.....it was all a bit much given that I am dealing with a lot of that in my real life at the moment. I'm not sure I want my reading life to reflect the same.
WIth that being said, I think the author handles these topics well and my mindset is certainly no knock on her ability. This was a solid book, but probably would have been more enjoyable to me at a different point. I may need to give it another try in a couple of years.

#ThePrintedLetterBookshop #NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...