The Memory House by Rachel Hauck



The Memory House


🌟🌟🌟
I enjoyed the dual storylines in this novel as well as the characters. I haven't read anything by this author previously so this was a pleasant reading surprise. Being from Florida, and from Florida State University specifically, I especially enjoyed this storyline.
In glancing through some of the other reviews, I noticed that most of the reviewers are longtime readers and fans of Rachel Hauck. Coming into this fresh, without a prior experience with this author gave me a different take than most. I would say that although I liked this reading experience, it is a good story, there were some aspects that seemed contrived and too obvious as plot points for my taste. Other than that, I enjoyed the plot of each storyline and the setting/environment. I would consider reading other books by this author.

#TheMemoryHouse #NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...