Review: Greenwich Park

Greenwich Park Greenwich Park by Katherine Faulkner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a fun thriller that kept me up way too late. I enjoyed this story, although sometimes the pacing was not perfect. It felt like it could have been a shorter book and accomplished the same thing.
I love the style of the story, with a timeline based on weeks of pregnancy and flashbacks to events of years ago. You know that these timelines will overlap and I enjoyed that back and forth. I liked the fact that you could guess who was up to no good early on, but the actual twists kept coming until the end. Hard to believe that this is a debut. Well done!
Definitely recommend.
#GreenwichPark ##Netgalley #GalleryBooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...