Review: This Is How I Lied

This Is How I Lied This Is How I Lied by Heather Gudenkauf
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was able to listen to the audiobook of this as I read and it kept me up way past my bedtime. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and plot.
The story is based around a cold case murder that has occurred 25 years previously. It is now being investigated in the light of new evidence by a detective who was the best friend to the murdered girl. The nuances of this story really kept me reading. I also thought the plot twists were terrific and unexpected.
My only critique is that I felt that a major plot point was never fully resolved to my preference, it would be a spoiler to say what it was, so I will leave it at that. It detracted from the story slightly.
Overall, I recommend this for any thriller lovers.
Thanks for the early release copy to review.
#Netgalley #ThisIsHowILied #HarlequinTradePublishing #ParkRow

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...