Review: The Memory Thief

The Memory Thief The Memory Thief by Lauren Mansy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a middle of the road YA fantasy novel in a crowded field of stand out works. The plot and characters started out intriguing but did not stand up as the book progressed and fell flat. It seemed almost as though maybe a bit more editing would have helped to clean up the story line, and keep it cohesive throughout. Overall, I'm interested in what else this author puts out but not certain if there was enough character and world building in this novel to seek a sequel read. So, just an okay read. This isn't my go-to genre though so people drawn into fantasy YA might totally love this. And I may give it a try again later. Sometimes its timing with books like this.

#TheMemoryThief #NetGalley #Blink

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...