Watcher In The Woods by Kelley Armstrong



Watcher in the Woods (Rockton, #4)

✩✩✩✩✩
I read the blurb on this book when I requested it, not realizing that it was the fourth in the Rockton series. This made it a little more challenging to follow characters and places that had obviously been introduced previously. However, with that being said, it was still a solid read and captivating. I loved the story-line. One of the characters had so many characteristics of me that it was hard not to think that Kelley is actually by neighbor. 

I will definitely pick up the prior books in this series and wish that I had started with those, or at least the first one.

Thanks to Kelley Armstrong, NetGalley and St. Martin's Press for the digital copy and then for the follow-up physical copy of this book.. It was a pleasure to read. I can't wait to see what she does next.

#WatcherInTheWoods #NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best book of the Year!

Review: The Book of Accidents

The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig My rating: 5 of 5 stars This book! Wow. It is a wild ride. It is a...